Meet Attorney Rob Wertheimer
I am a Hudson lawyer with more than 25 years of experience handling bankruptcy and foreclosure defense, criminal defense, divorce (no-contest) and family law matters. Some highlights of my legal career include:
- Juris Doctor from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Former Director of the Community Law Office
- Served as City Attorney for Prescott, Wisconsin
- Served as St. Croix County Court Commissioner, presiding over juvenile, traffic and small claims cases
- Member and former President of the St. Croix Valley Bar Association
I use my experience to help clients in a professional, compassionate manner.
Follow the link below to learn more about my career:
To provide bankruptcy representation for clients in Minnesota, I partner with attorney Jeanne Anderson.
Contact Wertheimer Law Offices, SC
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.